Written by guest Blogger: 10-year-old Ella Neale
Hi I’m Ella and I have been going to the MBD Street Dance for kids class in Mawgan Porth for a year and really enjoy it. These are the reasons other children should go too:
1.Street dance is really really fun.
2. Lisa is the funnest dance teacher ever.
3. Street dance keeps you fit and healthy.
4. You learn more dancing skills every week.
5. You get to perform in loads of cool costumes.
6. All abilities are welcome.
7. You can meet lots of new people.
8. You can perform the dances you learn.
9. Lisa lets you choose most of the songs for the dances.
10. You get to make up your own dances sometimes.
Kids Street Dance Classes are in Mawgan Porth, newquay and Hawksfield, Wadebridge. Details here.